CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health showed 1,956 deaths from the coronavirus with at least 31,408 cases reported statewide.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- 1,956 COVID-19 deaths reported in Ohio; at least 31,408 cases statewide
- 159 COVID-19 deaths reported in Summit County
- NBA spokesperson: NBA, NBPA are engaged on exploratory talks to return for single-site games in late July
- Cleveland Metroparks ‘Cruise the Zoo’ tickets extended for 2 weeks after high demand
- Holiday amid pandemic: Americans divided on how to respond
- Mo. hair stylist works while symptomatic, tests positive for coronavirus
- Trump’s disconnect with DC widens during viral pandemic
- Top UN official warns malicious emails on rise in pandemic
This story will be updated throughout the day.