CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health showed 1,969 deaths from the coronavirus with at least 31,911 cases reported statewide.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- 1,969 COVID-19 deaths reported in Ohio; at least 31,911 cases statewide
- 1,249 COVID-19 cases reported in Summit County
- DeWine: Ohio isn’t ready to allow mass gatherings yet; Cedar Point not ready to reopen
- Jimmy Dimora’s lawyers confirm he tested positive for COVID-19 in Elkton
- Memorial Day weekend draws crowds -- and triggers warnings
- FDA commissioner urges Americans to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines over Memorial Day weekend
- White House goal on testing nursing homes unmet
- Memorial Day even more poignant as veterans die from virus
- Trump’s pitch to voters: Trust me, economy will soar in 2021
- 27 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Cleveland
- White House imposes coronavirus travel ban on Brazil
- US Muslims try to balance Eid rituals with virus concerns
This story will be updated throughout the day.