CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health showed 2,044 deaths from the coronavirus with at least 33,439 cases reported statewide.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- Ohio’s coronavirus death toll up to 2,044; at least 33,439 cases reported statewide
- Parma man discharged from University Hospitals after spending nearly 2 months recovering from COVID-19
- Ohio school bus drivers honor 2020 graduates with touching tribute (video)
- Cleveland Heights promoting reopening businesses with Shop Local Bingo
- XO Prime Steaks shuts down after coronavirus crisis ‘made it impossible to continue operations’
- Families may turn to community colleges as an option during pandemic
- World champion reacts to the All-American Soap Box Derby cancellation
- Coronavirus expands grip in many areas, as US nears 100,000 deaths
This story will be updated throughout the day.