CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health showed 2,131 deaths from the coronavirus with at least 34,566 cases reported statewide.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- 2,149 coronavirus deaths reported in Ohio, at least 35,034 cases statewide
- 15 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Cleveland
- US food prices see historic jump, are likely to stay high
- EU urges Trump to rethink cutting funding to WHO
- Partygoer at Missouri’s Lake of Ozarks tests positive for COVID-19
This story will be updated throughout the day.