CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health showed 2,206 deaths from the coronavirus with at least 35,984 cases reported statewide.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- Ohio’s coronavirus death toll increases by 51 to 2,206; at least 35,984 cases reported statewide
- Protests spark coronavirus fears in US; Lockdowns ease across Europe, Asia
- States, cities plead for virus aid as Congress faces crises
- Artist with autism thanks essential workers with balloon sculptures
- Remains of Mont. veteran who died from coronavirus lost in mail for months
- 3 new COVID-19 deaths in Cleveland; 20 new confirmed cases citywide
- Congress confronts dual crises of protests, virus outbreak
- When there’s a pandemic, have a parade (but do it safely)
- Nearly 26,000 nursing home deaths reported as lockdowns ease
This story will be updated throughout the day.