CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health showed 2,258 deaths from the coronavirus with at least 36,350 cases reported statewide.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- Gov. DeWine addresses continuing civil unrest across Ohio, latest COVID-19 case data
- Cleveland Teachers Union express concerns about returning to in-person classes next fall
- 520 inmates test positive for COVID-19 at Ohio federal prison
- Parisians return to cafes; Latin America sees virus surge
This story will be updated throughout the day.