CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The RTA confirmed on Friday that an additional 11 RTA employees have tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of employees who have had the virus to 162
The latest employees to test positive are:
- four employees from the Hayden District
- one employee from the Central Bus Facility
- one employee from the Rail District
- three employees from the Triskett District
- two employees from the Woodhill Facility
RTA said the work areas, equipment, and other areas of potential exposure were cleaned and disinfected.
Other staff members who had been in contact with the employee were notified.
RTA officials that out of the 162 employees previously diagnosed with COVID-19, 133 have fully recovered and have returned to work.