NFL to host community events centered around Draft in Cleveland
CLEVELAND (WOIO) - When the NFL Draft brings the biggest stars of the football world to Cleveland on April 27-29, the NFL is also pledging it will bring a positive impact to Northeast Ohio.
Here’s an overview of what to expect:
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank Distribution: Tuesday, April 27 from 1-4 p.m., Muni Lot
- Field Refurbishment Groundbreaking Ceremony & Community Garden Build: Friday, April 30 at 1 p.m. Shaw High School Stadium
- Inspire Change Huddle Legacy Event—Bridging the Digital Divide with Cisco: Thursday, April 29, 10-11 a.m., Cleveland Public Library-Rice Branch, 11535 Shaker Boulevard
- NFL Green Community Garden Build: Wednesday, April 28, 10 a.m., William Rainey Harper School
- NFL Green Tree Restoration at Big Creek Reservation: Tuesday, April 27, 1 p.m., Big Creek Reservation, Lower Fern Hill Picnic Area
- Play Football Town Hall: Tuesday, April 27, 6-7:30 p.m., St. Ignatius High School Breen Center
The Greater Cleveland Sports Commission held a press conference to talk more about community initiatives:
Copyright 2021 WOIO. All rights reserved.