When Cleveland-area Irish bars open on St. Patrick’s Day
CLEVELAND, Ohio (CLE WEEKEND) - Looking to start your St. Patrick’s Day with a pint (or two) and a generous serving of corned beef with your eggs?
Here are the Cleveland-area Irish bars opening hours, along with some of their planned special activities.
Just remember to be safe and plan your ride situation, if you’re planning to make a full day of touring the pubs.
All locations are Cleveland-based, unless otherwise noted.
- O’Toole’s Pub & Restaurant 13601 Detroit Ave., Lakewood – Kegs and Eggs, full Irish menu
- PJ McIntyres 17119 Lorain Ave. – Free T-shirts to the first 100 people through the door (with purchase). Full menu. Pipers, Irish dancers and live music starting at 3 p.m.
- Gormley’s Pub 19500 Center Ridge Road, Rocky River – Traditional pub with toasted sandwiches.
- Flat Iron Café 1114 Center St. – Oldest Irish pub in Cleveland. Kegs and Eggs, full menu. Live music starting at 11am. Free Shuttle to the downtown parade.
- Parnell’s Pub 12425 Cedar Road – Free 25th anniversary T-shirt to the first 20 people in line. Full menu.
- Flannery’s 323 Prospect Ave .– Full menu, live music starting at 1 p.m.
- McCarthy’s 1231 Main Ave. – Full menu
- McGinty’s Pub 19500 Center Ridge Road Rocky River - $3 Guinness drafts from 8am – 10 a.m. Live music starting at 1 p.m. Irish breakfast burritos.
- Old Angle Tavern 1848 W 25th Street. - Breakfast buffet from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Live pipers through the day.
- Carney’s Bar 1329 Washington Ave. – Pipers starting at open!
- McNamara’s Pub 8611 Lake Ave.
- The Treehouse 820 College Ave. – Special Irish menu, live music starting at 2 p.m.
- Stone Mad Pub 1306 W 65th Street – Open patio, beer truck, live music starting at 1:30 p.m.
Copyright 2022 WOIO. All rights reserved.