Xavier Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Xavier Musketeers (27-9) are in the conversation to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +4000 on the moneyline, the 20th-best odds among all college basketball squads.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Xavier and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Musketeers are against the Texas Longhorns in the Sweet 16. Gametime is set for 9:45 PM ET on Friday, March 24. Texas comes into this matchup as a 4.5-point favorite. The point total comes in at 148.5.
Xavier NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||20th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Pre-Tournament||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-New Year||+6600||23rd||Bet $100 to win $6600|
|Preseason||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Xavier Team Stats
- Xavier outscores opponents by 7.4 points per game (scoring 81.2 per game to rank 10th in college basketball while giving up 73.8 per outing to rank 285th in college basketball) and has a +266 scoring differential overall.
- Xavier has a 20-3 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a 5-6 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- Xavier is undefeated (4-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and is 16-3 when favored by more than three points.
Xavier Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 10-5 | Q2 Record: 5-3 | Q3 Record: 7-1 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Xavier is 10-5 (.667%) -- tied for the seventh-most victories.
- Xavier has tied for the 34th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (five).
- Xavier has tied for the 46th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (seven).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Xavier Players
- The Musketeers points and assists leader is Souley Boum. He racks up 16.5 points per game and records 4.3 assists.
- Jack Nunge paces Xavier with 7.7 rebounds per game.
- The Musketeers are led by Boum from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Colby Jones leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Nunge collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Xavier.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.