Toledo vs. Michigan: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 14
The Toledo Rockets (27-7) will visit the Michigan Wolverines (17-15) after victories in eight road games in a row. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Michigan vs. Toledo matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Toledo vs. Michigan Game Info
- When: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Toledo vs. Michigan Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Michigan Moneyline||Toledo Moneyline|
Toledo vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo has compiled a 21-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Michigan has compiled a 16-13-1 ATS record so far this year.
- In the Wolverines' 30 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 18 times.
Toledo Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- Based on its moneyline odds, Toledo has a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.