Kent State vs. Indiana: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (22-11) and the No. 13 seed Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 9:55 PM. The contest airs on TBS.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Indiana vs. Kent State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Kent State vs. Indiana Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 9:55 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kent State vs. Indiana Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Indiana Moneyline||Kent State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Indiana (-4.5)||140.5||-190||+160||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Indiana (-4.5)||140||-195||+165||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Indiana (-4.5)||140.5||-189||+160||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kent State vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Kent State has compiled a 20-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Flashes have been an underdog by 4.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread both times.
- Indiana has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- So far this season, 19 out of the Hoosiers' 31 games have hit the over.
Kent State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +70000
- With odds of +70000, Kent State has been given a 0.1% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.