Kent State vs. Indiana Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's game between the Indiana Hoosiers (22-11) and Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) squaring off at MVP Arena has a projected final score of 73-70 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Indiana, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 9:55 PM ET on March 17.
According to our computer prediction, Kent State is projected to cover the point spread (4.5) against Indiana. The two sides are expected to go over the 140.5 total.
Kent State vs. Indiana Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 9:55 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: Indiana -4.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -190, Kent State +160
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Kent State vs. Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 73, Kent State 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Kent State vs. Indiana
- Pick ATS:
Kent State (+4.5)
- Pick OU:
Indiana's record against the spread this season is 15-13-0, while Kent State's is 20-10-0. The Hoosiers are 17-11-0 and the Golden Flashes are 12-18-0 in terms of hitting the over. The teams average 151.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than this matchup's total. Indiana is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its past 10 contests, while Kent State has gone 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kent State Performance Insights
- The Golden Flashes have a +371 scoring differential, topping opponents by 10.9 points per game. They're putting up 76.6 points per game, 59th in college basketball, and are giving up 65.7 per contest to rank 53rd in college basketball.
- The 32.4 rebounds per game Kent State accumulates rank 138th in college basketball, 1.7 more than the 30.7 its opponents grab.
- Kent State knocks down 7.9 three-pointers per game (115th in college basketball) at a 33.6% rate (214th in college basketball), compared to the 7 its opponents make, shooting 31% from deep.
- Kent State has typically won the turnover battle this season, committing 11.1 per game (100th in college basketball) while forcing 15.6 (15th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.