Blue Jackets vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - March 19
The Vegas Golden Knights (42-21-6) host the Columbus Blue Jackets (21-40-7) at T-Mobile Arena on Sunday, March 19 at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+, SportsNet RM, BSOH, SportsNet, and SportsNet, with both teams fresh off of a loss. The Golden Knights are coming off a 7-2 defeat to the Calgary Flames, while the Blue Jackets fell to the Anaheim Ducks 7-4 in their last game.
In the last 10 games, the Blue Jackets have recorded a 3-5-2 record after totaling 34 total goals (eight power-play goals on 27 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 29.6%). Their opponents have scored a combined 42 goals in those games.
Before watching this matchup, here's our prediction for which club will take home the victory in Sunday's hockey action.
Blue Jackets vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Sunday
Our projection model for this game expects a final score of Golden Knights 5, Blue Jackets 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-315)
- Total Pick: Under (6.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-3.0)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Blue Jackets Splits and Trends
- The Blue Jackets have a 21-40-7 record this season and are 6-7-13 in games that have gone to overtime.
- Columbus has earned 22 points (8-6-6) in its 20 games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Blue Jackets scored just one goal in 13 games and they lost every time.
- When Columbus has scored two goals this season, they've earned three points (0-13-3 record).
- The Blue Jackets have scored at least three goals 33 times, earning 46 points from those matchups (21-8-4).
- This season, Columbus has recorded a single power-play goal in 17 games and picked up 15 points with a record of 6-8-3.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Columbus is 6-11-1 (13 points).
- The Blue Jackets have been outshot by opponents in 47 games, going 15-27-5 to register 35 points.
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Blue Jackets AVG||Blue Jackets Rank|
|19th||20.8%||Power Play %||18.2%||27th|
|17th||79.3%||Penalty Kill %||77%||20th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Blue Jackets vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, SportsNet RM, BSOH, SportsNet, and SportsNet
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.