Bowling Green vs. Green Bay Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 7:38 PM EDT
Monday's game that pits the Green Bay Phoenix (28-5) against the Bowling Green Falcons (28-6) at Kress Events Center has a projected final score of 68-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Green Bay, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM on March 20.
The Falcons came out on top in their most recent outing 87-80 against Liberty on Thursday.
Bowling Green vs. Green Bay Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Kress Events Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Bowling Green vs. Green Bay Score Prediction
- Prediction: Green Bay 68, Bowling Green 64
Bowling Green Schedule Analysis
- The Falcons' best win this season came in an 88-76 victory on January 18 over the Toledo Rockets, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 56) in our computer rankings.
- Bowling Green has five wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 38th-most in the country.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (based on the RPI), the Phoenix are 6-1 (.857%) -- tied for the 68th-most victories.
- Bowling Green has 14 wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 39th-most in Division 1.
Bowling Green 2022-23 Best Wins
- 88-76 at home over Toledo (No. 56) on January 18
- 70-61 over Ball State (No. 72) on March 10
- 81-76 at home over Ball State (No. 72) on March 1
- 87-80 at home over Liberty (No. 93) on March 16
- 75-69 on the road over Kent State (No. 104) on February 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Bowling Green Performance Insights
- The Falcons put up 77.7 points per game (19th in college basketball) while giving up 64.3 per contest (177th in college basketball). They have a +457 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 13.4 points per game.
- Bowling Green scores fewer points in conference play (75.3 per game) than overall (77.7).
- The Falcons are scoring more points at home (82.6 per game) than away (74.9).
- At home, Bowling Green allows 66 points per game. On the road, it gives up 64.4.
- The Falcons have played worse offensively in their past 10 games, tallying 71.4 points per contest, 6.3 fewer points their than season average of 77.7.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.