Toledo vs. Tennessee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Monday's contest between the Tennessee Lady Volunteers (24-11) and Toledo Rockets (29-4) squaring off at Thompson-Boling Arena has a projected final score of 76-64 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Tennessee, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 6:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Rockets are coming off of an 80-73 win over Iowa State in their last outing on Saturday.
Toledo vs. Tennessee Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Toledo vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 76, Toledo 64
Toledo Schedule Analysis
- The Rockets' signature win of the season came in an 80-73 victory against the No. 17 Iowa State Cyclones on March 18.
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Rockets are 3-2 (.600%) -- tied for the 42nd-most wins.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Toledo is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 46th-most wins.
- Based on the RPI, the Lady Volunteers have seven wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 46th-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Toledo is 15-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 22nd-most victories.
Toledo 2022-23 Best Wins
- 80-73 over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on March 18
- 71-68 on the road over Michigan (No. 18/AP Poll) on December 8
- 73-58 over Bowling Green (No. 69) on March 11
- 62-56 at home over Bowling Green (No. 69) on March 4
- 72-70 on the road over Ball State (No. 72) on February 25
Toledo Performance Insights
- The Rockets put up 73.8 points per game (43rd in college basketball) while giving up 62.8 per outing (133rd in college basketball). They have a +364 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 11.0 points per game.
- Toledo scores more in conference action (74.9 points per game) than overall (73.8).
- At home the Rockets are putting up 74.9 points per game, 1.8 more than they are averaging away (73.1).
- Toledo allows 59.7 points per game at home, and 65.3 away.
- In their last 10 games, the Rockets are putting up 73.3 points per contest, 0.5 fewer points than their season average (73.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.