Xavier vs. Texas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Friday's contest between the Texas Longhorns (28-8) and the Xavier Musketeers (27-9) at T-Mobile Center has a projected final score of 77-73 based on our computer prediction, with Texas coming out on top. Game time is at 9:45 PM on March 24.
Based on our computer prediction, Xavier is projected to cover the spread (4.5) versus Texas. The two teams are projected to exceed the 148.5 total.
Xavier vs. Texas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Texas -4.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas -190, Xavier +160
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Xavier vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 77, Xavier 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Xavier vs. Texas
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Texas has a 17-16-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Xavier, who is 17-15-0 ATS. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Longhorns are 15-18-0 and the Musketeers are 20-12-0. The two teams average 158.9 points per game, 10.4 more points than this matchup's total. Texas has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall over the past 10 games. Xavier has gone 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Xavier Performance Insights
- The Musketeers put up 81.2 points per game (10th in college basketball) while giving up 73.8 per outing (285th in college basketball). They have a +266 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 7.4 points per game.
- Xavier comes out on top in the rebound battle by an average of 5.5 boards. It grabs 34.8 rebounds per game (35th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 29.3.
- Xavier hits 7.4 three-pointers per game (182nd in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.4 on average.
- Xavier forces 11.4 turnovers per game (225th in college basketball) while committing 12.2 (217th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.