Donovan Mitchell Player Prop Bets: Cavaliers vs. Hawks - March 28
Donovan Mitchell's Cleveland Cavaliers match up versus the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday.
We're going to look at Mitchell's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets vs. the Hawks
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Donovan Mitchell's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Donovan Mitchell Insights vs. the Hawks
- This season, he's put up 20.1% of the Cavaliers' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 20.3 per contest.
- He's attempted 9.3 threes per game, or 24.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Mitchell's opponents, the Hawks, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 13th in the NBA with 102.5 possessions per game, while his Cavaliers rank 26th in possessions per game with 98.6.
- Defensively, the Hawks are ranked 24th in the NBA, giving up 117.8 points per game.
- The Hawks are the 20th-ranked team in the NBA, allowing 44.3 rebounds per game.
- The Hawks are the 22nd-ranked squad in the league, allowing 26 assists per game.
- Conceding 11.9 made 3-pointers per game, the Hawks are the eighth-ranked team in the league.
Donovan Mitchell vs. the Hawks
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Mitchell or any of his Cavaliers teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.