Guardians Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 3, the Cleveland Guardians (25-32) are +6600 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (19th) in the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Guardians MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+6600||19th||(+6600, bet $100 to win $6600)|
Think the Guardians can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians Standings Information
The Guardians are 5.5 games behind in the AL Central, and 8.0 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|4||Chicago White Sox||7.5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||13.5|
Guardians Team Stats
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB.
- Cleveland has a 3.89 team ERA that ranks 10th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians are 5-2 this season in games when they send out two or more homers.
- Cleveland has collected at least five extra-base hits in six games this season, and has gone 4-2 in those contests.
- The Guardians have a 7-5 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Cleveland has gone 17-11 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians Next Game Information
Guardians Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|José Ramírez||+6600||-||-||.271/.340/.452 6 HR 30 RBI|
|Amed Rosario||+20000||-||-||.221/.268/.313 1 HR 13 RBI|
|Josh Bell||+20000||-||-||.225/.329/.348 4 HR 26 RBI|
|Andrés Giménez||+20000||-||-||.232/.294/.335 3 HR 13 RBI|
|Gabriel Arias||-||-||+10000||.208/.303/.385 4 HR 6 RBI|
|Shane Bieber||-||+6000||-||4-3 3.72 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Cal Quantrill||-||+12500||-||2-4 5.61 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Brayan Rocchio||-||-||+10000||.214/.214/.214 0 HR 1 RBI|
|Aaron Civale||-||+20000||-||1-1 2.04 ERA 6.1 K/9|
|Hunter Gaddis||-||-||+15000||1-1 5.17 ERA 6.0 K/9|
|Will Brennan||-||-||+15000||.250/.287/.344 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Logan Allen||-||-||+4000||2-2 2.72 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Tanner Bibee||-||-||+2000||1-1 3.20 ERA 9.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Guardians gear at Fanatics!
Guardians' Top Players
- Jose Ramirez, the club's best hitter this year, is batting .271 with a .340 OBP, six home runs, 29 runs scored, and 30 RBI, also including five stolen bases.
- This season, Steven Kwan has been one of the team's best hitters, registering a .261/.341/.345 triple slash with 14 doubles, a home run, 29 walks and 17 RBI.
- At the dish, Josh Naylor has put up a .750 OPS, batting .253/.309/.441 with eight doubles, eight home runs, 15 walks and 17 RBI. He has also nabbed four bases.
- Andres Gimenez has batted .232/.294/.335 this season with nine doubles, a triple, three home runs, eight walks and 13 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.