How to Watch the Guardians vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:11 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 1:11 PM EDT
Pete Alonso and the New York Mets will meet Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians on Sunday at Citi Field, at 1:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Guardians vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: WPIX
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Mets vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Guardians Player Props|
|Mets vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Mets vs Guardians Odds|
|Mets vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians rank last in Major League Baseball with just 26 home runs as a team.
- Cleveland ranks last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .343 this season.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of just .229 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland is among the lowest scoring teams in baseball, ranking 28th with just 159 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- The Guardians are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .302.
- No team has fewer strikeouts this season than the Guardians, who have struck out only 7.3 times per game on average.
- Cleveland has a 7.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- Cleveland pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.93 ERA this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of 1.287 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Guardians' Tanner Bibee (1-1) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, May 14, when he threw 7 2/3 innings against the Los Angeles Angels, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits.
- He has one quality starts in four chances this season.
- Bibee has made three starts of five or more innings in four chances this season, and averages 5.5 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Angels||W 4-3||Home||Tanner Bibee||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/16/2023||White Sox||L 8-3||Away||Shane Bieber||Lance Lynn|
|5/17/2023||White Sox||L 7-2||Away||Peyton Battenfield||Mike Clevinger|
|5/18/2023||White Sox||W 3-1||Away||Logan Allen||Dylan Cease|
|5/19/2023||Mets||L 10-9||Away||Cal Quantrill||Carlos Carrasco|
|5/21/2023||Mets||-||Away||Tanner Bibee||Max Scherzer|
|5/21/2023||Mets||-||Away||Shane Bieber||Justin Verlander|
|5/22/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Mike Clevinger|
|5/23/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Logan Allen||Dylan Cease|
|5/24/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Cal Quantrill||Michael Kopech|
|5/26/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Miles Mikolas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.