Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff has reached the French Open round of 16 and will play Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova. Gauff has the fourth-best odds at +1600 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
On Monday, June 5 at 5:00 AM ET, in the round of 16 of the the French Open, Gauff will play Schmiedlova, after getting past Mirra Andreeva 6-7, 6-1, 6-1.
Gauff is listed at -700 to win her next matchup versus Schmiedlova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +1600
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 32, Gauff won 6-7, 6-1, 6-1 versus Andreeva on Saturday.
- Gauff has won one of her 18 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 37-17.
- Gauff is 3-4 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament titles.
- In her 54 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Gauff has averaged 20.1 games.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past year, Gauff has averaged 19.3 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has been victorious in 37.2% of her return games and 72.5% of her service games.
- Gauff has claimed 57.4% of her service games on clay over the past year and 35.8% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.