Amed Rosario Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. White Sox - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:24 PM EDT
After hitting .262 with two doubles, a triple and three RBI in his past 10 games, Amed Rosario and the Cleveland Guardians take on the Chicago White Sox (who will hand the ball to Dylan Cease) at 6:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
He had a one-hit showing in his last game (1-for-4) against the White Sox.
Amed Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the White Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- White Sox Starter: Dylan Cease
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +825)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Amed Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
Amed Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario is hitting .241 with five doubles, four triples, a home run and eight walks.
- In 61.0% of his 41 games this season, Rosario has picked up at least one hit. He's also had nine multi-hit games.
- He has hit a long ball in one of 41 games, and in 0.6% of his plate appearances.
- Rosario has driven in a run in nine games this year (22.0%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored at least once 16 times this season (39.0%), including three games with multiple runs (7.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Amed Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (61.9%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (19.0%)|
|8 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (38.1%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (23.8%)|
White Sox Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- The White Sox have the 27th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.97).
- White Sox pitchers combine to surrender the second-most home runs in baseball (70 total, 1.4 per game).
- The White Sox are sending Cease (2-3) out to make his 11th start of the season. He is 2-3 with a 4.78 ERA and 57 strikeouts in 52 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Thursday against the Cleveland Guardians, the right-hander tossed 6 1/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks 58th in ERA (4.78), 55th in WHIP (1.386), and 23rd in K/9 (9.7) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.