Guardians vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's contest features the Cleveland Guardians (21-26) and the Chicago White Sox (19-30) squaring off at Progressive Field in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 5-3 victory for the Guardians according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 6:10 PM ET on May 23.
The Guardians will give the nod to Logan Allen (1-1, 3.04 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the White Sox will counter with Dylan Cease (2-3, 4.78 ERA).
Guardians vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Guardians vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Guardians 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
Guardians Performance Insights
- In four games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Cleveland and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- The Guardians have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Guardians have been favored 26 times and won 13, or 50%, of those games.
- Cleveland has a record of 8-10, a 44.4% win rate, when favored by -135 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Guardians have a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cleveland has scored the third-fewest runs in the majors this season with just 167 (3.6 per game).
- The Guardians' 3.85 team ERA ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 18||@ White Sox||W 3-1||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 19||@ Mets||L 10-9||Cal Quantrill vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 21||@ Mets||L 5-4||Tanner Bibee vs Max Scherzer|
|May 21||@ Mets||L 2-1||Shane Bieber vs Justin Verlander|
|May 22||White Sox||W 3-0||Hunter Gaddis vs Jimmy Lambert|
|May 23||White Sox||-||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 24||White Sox||-||Cal Quantrill vs Michael Kopech|
|May 26||Cardinals||-||Tanner Bibee vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 27||Cardinals||-||Shane Bieber vs Jack Flaherty|
|May 28||Cardinals||-||Hunter Gaddis vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 29||@ Orioles||-||Logan Allen vs Tyler Wells|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.