How to Watch the Guardians vs. White Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 7:20 AM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 12:10 PM EDT
Michael Kopech gets the nod on the mound for the Chicago White Sox against Steven Kwan and the Cleveland Guardians on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Guardians vs. White Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in MLB action this season (30).
- Cleveland's .343 slugging percentage is the lowest average in baseball.
- The Guardians' .225 batting average ranks 28th in MLB.
- Cleveland is the second-lowest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 3.5 runs per game (169 total).
- The Guardians are 28th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .298.
- The Guardians strike out 7.1 times per game, the least Ks in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Cleveland has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in MLB.
- Cleveland has the ninth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.83).
- The Guardians average MLB's 13th-ranked WHIP (1.279).
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Guardians will send Cal Quantrill (2-2) to the mound to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-2 with a 4.06 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Friday against the New York Mets, the right-hander went 5 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Quantrill is trying to record his sixth quality start of the year.
- Quantrill will try to build upon a five-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Mets||L 10-9||Away||Cal Quantrill||Carlos Carrasco|
|5/21/2023||Mets||L 5-4||Away||Tanner Bibee||Max Scherzer|
|5/21/2023||Mets||L 2-1||Away||Shane Bieber||Justin Verlander|
|5/22/2023||White Sox||W 3-0||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Jimmy Lambert|
|5/23/2023||White Sox||L 4-2||Home||Logan Allen||Dylan Cease|
|5/24/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Cal Quantrill||Michael Kopech|
|5/26/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/27/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Shane Bieber||Jack Flaherty|
|5/28/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Adam Wainwright|
|5/29/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Logan Allen||Tyler Wells|
|5/30/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Cal Quantrill||Kyle Gibson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.