Guardians vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (21-27) will match up against Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (20-30) at Progressive Field on Wednesday, May 24. First pitch is scheduled for 1:10 PM ET.
The Guardians are favored in this one, at -135, while the underdog White Sox have +115 odds to win. Cleveland is favored on the run line (-1.5). The total is 7.5 runs for the game.
Guardians vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Cal Quantrill - CLE (2-2, 4.06 ERA) vs Michael Kopech - CHW (2-4, 4.83 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Guardians (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+115||Guardians (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||Guardians (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Guardians (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Guardians and White Sox game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Guardians (-135), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Guardians are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.41 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will José Ramírez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Guardians have been favored 27 times and won 13, or 48.1%, of those games.
- The Guardians have gone 8-11 (winning 42.1% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Cleveland, based on the moneyline, is 57.4%.
- The Guardians have a 2-2 record from the four games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Cleveland combined with its opponents to go over the total four times.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 30 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (26.7%) in those games.
- The White Sox have a win-loss record of 3-14 when favored by +115 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 2-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 1-8-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Guardians vs. White Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Amed Rosario||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+160)|
|Steven Kwan||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+250)|
|José Ramírez||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+135)|
|Josh Naylor||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+130)|
|Mike Zunino||0.5 (+100)||0.5 (+100)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Guardians, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||19th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.