Josh Bell Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. White Sox - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:24 AM EDT
The Cleveland Guardians and Josh Bell, who went 1-for-3 last time out, take on Michael Kopech and the Chicago White Sox at Progressive Field, Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-3) against the White Sox.
Josh Bell Game Info & Props vs. the White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- White Sox Starter: Michael Kopech
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Bell? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
Josh Bell At The Plate
- Bell is batting .230 with 10 doubles, three home runs and 29 walks.
- In 65.2% of his 46 games this season, Bell has picked up at least one hit. He's also had six multi-hit games.
- In 6.5% of his games this season, he has homered, and 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Bell has driven in a run in 19 games this year (41.3%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored a run in seven of 46 games so far this season.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Bell Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (69.6%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.0%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (21.7%)|
|1 (4.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (43.5%)|
White Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has a collective 9.3 K/9, the sixth-best in the league.
- The White Sox have a 4.91 team ERA that ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- White Sox pitchers combine to surrender 71 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (second-most in baseball).
- Kopech (2-4) gets the starting nod for the White Sox in his 10th start of the season. He has a 4.83 ERA in 50 1/3 innings pitched, with 51 strikeouts.
- His last time out was on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when the right-hander threw eight scoreless innings while giving up just one hit.
- The 27-year-old ranks 61st in ERA (4.83), 48th in WHIP (1.331), and 30th in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.