Cavaliers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Cleveland Cavaliers (48-28) currently have +4000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they prepare for a matchup on the road against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday, March 28 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cavaliers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+4000||10th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Make the Finals||+2200||-||Bet $100 to win $2200|
Think the Cavaliers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Standings Information
Looking at the current standings in the Eastern Conference, the Cavaliers would be the fourth seed in the playoffs. The fifth seed, their opponent in the first round, would be the Knicks.
|5||New York Knicks||11.5|
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers have a 48-28 record on the season so far.
- This year, the Cavaliers are 30-8 at home with an 18-20 record on the road.
- The Cavaliers are 45-15 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 3-13 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Cavaliers have five wins in one-possession games (in 12 opportunities), and 11 wins in 25 games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Cavaliers are 9-5 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and are 36-10 when favored by more than three points.
- While the Cavaliers have secured the win in only one game when they were underdogs by three or more points this season (1-5), they have tallied two wins in 10 games when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Cavaliers' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Cavaliers this season is Donovan Mitchell, who averages 27.4 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 4.5 assists per game.
- Evan Mobley leads Cleveland in rebounding, averaging 8.9 per game, while Darius Garland leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.8 in each contest.
- Mitchell leads the Cavaliers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Mitchell and Mobley lead Cleveland on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals by averaging 1.5 per game and Mobley in blocks, averaging 1.4 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.