Guardians vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
The Cleveland Guardians (26-32) visit the Minnesota Twins (31-28) at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Joe Ryan (7-2) to the mound, while Triston McKenzie will get the nod for the Guardians.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan - MIN (7-2, 2.77 ERA) vs McKenzie - CLE (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Twins vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Guardians Player Props|
|How to Watch Twins vs Guardians|
|Twins vs Guardians Odds|
|Twins vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Triston McKenzie
- McKenzie makes his first start of the season for the Guardians.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, Oct. 15, the 25-year-old righty started and went five innings against the New York Yankees.
- In 31 games last season he compiled an 11-11 record and had a 2.96 ERA and a 0.951 WHIP.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- The Twins will hand the ball to Ryan (7-2) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed four hits in four innings pitched against the Houston Astros on Wednesday.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 2.77 ERA this season with 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.8 walks per nine across 11 games.
- He has earned a quality start eight times in 11 starts this season.
- Ryan has started 11 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 10 times. He averages 5.9 innings per appearance.
- The 26-year-old's 2.77 ERA ranks 13th, 1.000 WHIP ranks eighth, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 12th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Joe Ryan vs. Guardians
- The Guardians are batting .234 this season, 23rd in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .349 (30th in the league) with 35 home runs.
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Guardians in one game, and they have gone 8-for-26 with a double and two RBI over six innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.