Myles Straw Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Twins - June 4
Myles Straw -- hitting .306 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians against the Minnesota Twins, with Joe Ryan on the hill, on June 4 at 2:10 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he strung together two hits (going 2-for-4) against the Twins.
Myles Straw Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Joe Ryan
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1150)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Myles Straw? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Twins|
|Guardians vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Twins Odds|
|Guardians vs Twins Prediction|
Myles Straw At The Plate
- Straw is hitting .239 with nine doubles, a triple and 21 walks.
- Straw has gotten at least one hit in 60.7% of his games this year (34 of 56), with multiple hits nine times (16.1%).
- He has not hit a home run in his 56 games this season.
- Straw has driven in a run in eight games this season (14.3%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 32.1% of his games this year (18 of 56), he has scored, and in five of those games (8.9%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Myles Straw Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (64.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (29.0%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (38.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (12.9%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 9.7 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Twins' 3.43 team ERA ranks second among all league pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine to give up 57 home runs (one per game), the sixth-fewest in baseball.
- Ryan makes the start for the Twins, his 12th of the season. He is 7-2 with a 2.77 ERA and 76 strikeouts through 65 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Wednesday against the Houston Astros, the right-hander tossed four innings, allowing five earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- The 26-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.77), eighth in WHIP (1.000), and 12th in K/9 (10.5) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.