Steven Kwan Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Twins - June 4
Steven Kwan -- with a slugging percentage of .422 in his past 10 games, including four extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians against the Minnesota Twins, with Joe Ryan on the hill, on June 4 at 2:10 PM ET.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-5 with a home run and an RBI) in his most recent appearance against the Twins.
Steven Kwan Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Joe Ryan
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +185)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +280)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Steven Kwan? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Twins|
|Guardians vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Twins Odds|
|Guardians vs Twins Prediction|
Steven Kwan At The Plate
- Kwan has an OPS of .702, fueled by an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .359. All three of those stats lead Cleveland hitters this season.
- Kwan will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He's batting .280 with one homer over the course of his last games.
- Kwan has gotten at least one hit in 67.2% of his games this season (39 of 58), with at least two hits 18 times (31.0%).
- He has gone deep in two of 58 games played this year, and in 0.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 12 games this year (20.7%), Kwan has picked up an RBI, and in three of those games (5.2%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 51.7% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 6.9%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Steven Kwan Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (67.7%)|
|6 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||12 (38.7%)|
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (48.4%)|
|1 (3.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.2%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (25.8%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The Twins pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Twins' 3.43 team ERA ranks second across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine to surrender 57 home runs (one per game), the sixth-fewest in the league.
- The Twins will send Ryan (7-2) to the mound for his 12th start of the season. He is 7-2 with a 2.77 ERA and 76 strikeouts in 65 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out was on Wednesday against the Houston Astros, when he tossed four innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 26-year-old's 2.77 ERA ranks 13th, 1.000 WHIP ranks eighth, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 12th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.