Tyler Freeman Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Twins - June 4
After going 1-for-2 in his last game, Tyler Freeman and the Cleveland Guardians face the Minnesota Twins (who will hand the ball to Joe Ryan) at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday.
In his previous game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-2) against the Twins.
Tyler Freeman Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Joe Ryan
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tyler Freeman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Twins|
|Guardians vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Twins Odds|
|Guardians vs Twins Prediction|
Tyler Freeman At The Plate
- Freeman is batting .286 with two doubles and two walks.
- This year, Freeman has tallied at least one hit in six of nine games (66.7%), and had multiple hits twice.
- He has not homered in his nine games this season.
- Freeman has not driven in a run this year.
- He has scored a run in two games this year, but just a single run each time.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tyler Freeman Home/Away Batting Splits
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (100.0%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (20.0%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (20.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The Twins pitching staff is second in the league with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Twins have a 3.43 team ERA that ranks second across all league pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine to allow 57 home runs (one per game), the sixth-fewest in baseball.
- Ryan (7-2) gets the starting nod for the Twins in his 12th start of the season. He has a 2.77 ERA in 65 2/3 innings pitched, with 76 strikeouts.
- His most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Houston Astros, when the righty threw four innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up four hits.
- This season, the 26-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.77), eighth in WHIP (1.000), and 12th in K/9 (10.5) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.