Josh Bell Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Astros - June 10
Josh Bell -- with an on-base percentage of .262 in his past 10 games, 64 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians versus the Houston Astros, with J.P. France on the mound, on June 10 at 6:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Astros.
Josh Bell Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Bell? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Josh Bell At The Plate
- Bell is batting .227 with 13 doubles, four home runs and 31 walks.
- Bell has gotten a hit in 37 of 57 games this year (64.9%), with more than one hit on eight occasions (14.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 7.0% of his games in 2023 (four of 57), and 1.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Bell has picked up an RBI in 43.9% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 7.0% of his games.
- He has scored in 10 games this season (17.5%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Bell Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The Astros pitching staff is fourth in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros have the first-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.31).
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender 67 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 13th in baseball).
- The Astros are sending France (1-1) out for his seventh start of the season. He is 1-1 with a 3.44 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 34 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Sunday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he threw seven innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents are batting .231 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.