Josh Naylor Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Astros - June 10
On Saturday, Josh Naylor (.500 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 170 points above season-long percentage) and the Cleveland Guardians play the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be J.P. France. First pitch is at 6:10 PM ET.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-7 with a double and two RBI) in his most recent appearance against the Astros.
Josh Naylor Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Naylor? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Josh Naylor At The Plate
- Naylor is batting .277 with 12 doubles, eight home runs and 16 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, he ranks 42nd in batting average, 84th in on-base percentage, and 58th in slugging.
- Naylor will look to extend his nine-game hitting streak. He's batting .476 over the course of his last games.
- Naylor has had a hit in 32 of 55 games this season (58.2%), including multiple hits 16 times (29.1%).
- In eight games this year, he has hit a long ball (14.5%, and 3.7% of his trips to the dish).
- In 45.5% of his games this season, Naylor has driven in at least one run. In 10 of those games (18.2%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 29.1% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 10.9%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Naylor Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Astros have a 3.31 team ERA that leads all MLB pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow 67 total home runs at a clip of one per game (to rank 13th in the league).
- France (1-1 with a 3.44 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 34 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Astros, his seventh of the season.
- His most recent appearance was on Sunday against the Los Angeles Angels, when the righty went seven innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- In six games this season, the 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .231 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.