Myles Straw Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Astros - June 10
The Cleveland Guardians, including Myles Straw and his .385 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three extra-base hits but no home run), take on starter J.P. France and the Houston Astros at Progressive Field, Saturday at 6:10 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he strung together three hits (going 3-for-6 with a double) against the Astros.
Myles Straw Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1200)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Myles Straw? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Myles Straw At The Plate
- Straw has 10 doubles, two triples and 21 walks while hitting .240.
- Straw has had a hit in 37 of 61 games this season (60.7%), including multiple hits 10 times (16.4%).
- In 61 games played this year, he has not hit a long ball.
- In nine games this season (14.8%), Straw has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 32.8% of his games this season (20 of 61), with two or more runs five times (8.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Myles Straw Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.5 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- The Astros' 3.31 team ERA ranks first across all league pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender 67 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 13th in the league).
- France gets the start for the Astros, his seventh of the season. He is 1-1 with a 3.44 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 34 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Los Angeles Angels, when the right-hander threw seven innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents have a .231 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.