Guardians vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
The San Francisco Giants (74-71) and the Cleveland Guardians (69-77) will clash on Wednesday, September 13 at Oracle Park, with Kyle Harrison starting for the Giants and Logan Allen taking the mound for the Guardians. The first pitch will be thrown at 3:45 PM ET.
The Giants are listed as -145 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Guardians (+120). The over/under is 7.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Guardians vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:45 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Harrison - SF (1-1, 4.87 ERA) vs Allen - CLE (7-7, 3.68 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-142||+120||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Guardians and Giants matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Guardians (+120), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Guardians bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Steven Kwan hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Giants vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Guardians Player Props|
|Giants vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Guardians|
|Giants vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won 38, or 53.5%, of the 71 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Giants have gone 22-19 (winning 53.7% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants have a 4-1 record across the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), San Francisco combined with its opponents to go over the run total five times.
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 70 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (42.9%) in those games.
- This season, the Guardians have come away with a win 11 times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-4.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.