Guardians vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The San Francisco Giants (74-71) and Cleveland Guardians (69-77) play a rubber match on Wednesday at 3:45 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The probable pitchers are Kyle Harrison (1-1) for the Giants and Logan Allen (7-7) for the Guardians.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:45 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Harrison - SF (1-1, 4.87 ERA) vs Allen - CLE (7-7, 3.68 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Giants vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Guardians Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Guardians|
|Giants vs Guardians Odds|
|Giants vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Allen
- Allen gets the start for the Guardians, his 23rd of the season. He is 7-7 with a 3.68 ERA and 113 strikeouts through 117 1/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Saturday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he tossed five innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.68, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 22 games this season. Opposing batters have a .254 batting average against him.
- Allen is trying to collect his eighth quality start of the year in this game.
- Allen will try to build upon a three-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.3 innings per outing).
- In five of his appearances this season he has not surrender an earned run.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Harrison
- Harrison (1-1) will take the mound for the Giants, his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw five innings against the Colorado Rockies, giving up three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 22-year-old has an ERA of 4.87 and 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .244 in four games this season.
- Harrison will look to finish five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.