How to Watch the Guardians vs. Rangers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Steven Kwan and Marcus Semien will take the field when the Cleveland Guardians and Texas Rangers meet on Friday at Progressive Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Guardians vs. Rangers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Guardians Odds|
|Rangers vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians rank last in Major League Baseball with just 111 home runs as a team.
- Cleveland is 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .377 this season.
- The Guardians rank 17th in MLB with a .247 team batting average.
- Cleveland has scored the 28th-most runs in baseball this season with just 591 (four per game).
- The Guardians have an on-base percentage of .310 this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- The Guardians are the best at avoiding strikeouts in MLB this season with only 1037 as a team.
- Cleveland averages just 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- Cleveland has pitched to a 3.96 ERA this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of 1.296 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lucas Giolito (7-13) will take the mound for the Guardians, his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw seven innings against the Los Angeles Angels, giving up four earned runs while allowing four hits.
- He has started 29 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 13 of them.
- In 29 starts this season, Giolito has lasted five or more innings 24 times, with an average of 5.6 innings per appearance.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 29 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Angels||L 6-2||Away||Lucas Giolito||Tyler Anderson|
|9/10/2023||Angels||L 2-1||Away||Tanner Bibee||Kenny Rosenberg|
|9/11/2023||Giants||L 5-4||Away||Gavin Williams||Alex Cobb|
|9/12/2023||Giants||W 3-1||Away||Cal Quantrill||Sean Manaea|
|9/13/2023||Giants||L 6-5||Away||Logan Allen||Kyle Harrison|
|9/15/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Lucas Giolito||Jon Gray|
|9/16/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Dane Dunning|
|9/17/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Gavin Williams||Max Scherzer|
|9/18/2023||Royals||-||Away||Cal Quantrill||Brady Singer|
|9/20/2023||Royals||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Zack Greinke|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.