Bowling Green vs. Michigan: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) are overwhelming 40.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Bowling Green Falcons (1-1). The point total is set at 53.5.
Michigan sports the 58th-ranked offense this season (32.5 points per game), and has been more effective defensively, ranking second-best with only 5 points allowed per game. Bowling Green ranks 62nd in the FBS with 31 points per game on offense, and it ranks 73rd with 24.5 points surrendered per game on defense.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bowling Green vs. Michigan Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Michigan Stadium
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Bowling Green vs. Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Akron vs Kentucky
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
Bowling Green Betting Records & Stats
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Matt McDonald last year racked up 2,666 passing yards with 22 passing touchdowns, nine interceptions and a 60.9% completion percentage.
- In 13 games, Odieu Hiliare was targeted 95 times, leading to 59 catches, 763 yards and six touchdowns.
- Last year Tyrone Broden caught 32 balls on 60 targets for 506 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Taron Keith scampered for 195 yards (4.1 yards per carry) and one touchdown in the running game.
- The receiving skills of Keith led to 34 catches (on 43 targets) for 345 yards and four touchdowns.
- Last season Karl Brooks recorded 39 tackles, 13 TFL, and 9.5 sacks in 13 games.
- Chris Bacon, who was on the field for 13 games, posted one TFL, 57 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Darren Anders posted 57 tackles, one TFL, and 1.5 sacks in 13 games.
- DJ Taylor was a big contributor on D last season, with two interceptions to go with 51 tackles, two TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.