How to Watch the Bowling Green vs. Michigan Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) and the Bowling Green Falcons (1-1) square off at Michigan Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Defensively, Michigan has been a top-25 unit, ranking second-best by giving up only 5 points per game. The offense ranks 58th (32.5 points per game). In terms of points scored Bowling Green ranks 62nd in the FBS (31 points per game), and it is 73rd on defense (24.5 points allowed per game).
In the article below, we lay out all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on BTN.
Bowling Green vs. Michigan Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Michigan Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- BYU vs Arkansas
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Tennessee vs Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Army vs UTSA
Bowling Green vs. Michigan Key Statistics
|418.5 (69th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||447 (56th)|
|357 (65th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||232 (10th)|
|166 (63rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||150.5 (74th)|
|252.5 (56th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||296.5 (32nd)|
|5 (104th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (109th)|
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak has compiled 390 yards (195 yards per game) while completing 59.2% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- Terion Stewart has run for 106 yards on 17 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Taron Keith is a key figure in this offense, with 73 rushing yards on seven carries with one touchdown and 123 receiving yards (61.5 per game) on six catches
- Harold Fannin has hauled in 138 receiving yards on nine catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Odieu Hiliare's 15 targets have resulted in eight grabs for 97 yards and two touchdowns.
Michigan Stats Leaders
- J.J. McCarthy has 558 pass yards for Michigan, completing 87.3% of his passes and collecting five touchdowns this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 36 rushing yards (18 ypg) on four carries.
- Blake Corum has carried the ball 25 times for a team-high 153 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times.
- This season, Donovan Edwards has carried the ball 18 times for 46 yards (23 per game), while also racking up 59 yards through the air.
- Roman Wilson's team-high 167 yards as a receiver have come on 10 receptions (out of 13 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has caught 10 passes for 153 yards (76.5 yards per game) this year.
- Colston Loveland's six catches have turned into 63 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Michigan or Bowling Green gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.