How to Watch the Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-0) at Ohio Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On defense, Ohio State has been a top-25 unit, ranking second-best by allowing just 5 points per game. The offense ranks 72nd (29 points per game). Western Kentucky's defense has been bottom-25 in total defense this season, allowing 454 total yards per game, which ranks 15th-worst. Offensively, it ranks 40th with 449 total yards per contest.
See below as we dig deep into all of the info you need before this contest starts, including how to watch on FOX.
Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Ohio Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Alabama vs South Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- TCU vs Houston
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Virginia vs Maryland
Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Key Statistics
|Ohio State||Western Kentucky|
|431 (66th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||449 (55th)|
|193.5 (2nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454 (107th)|
|133 (87th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122 (98th)|
|298 (30th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||327 (12th)|
|1 (9th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|1 (109th)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (6th)|
Ohio State Stats Leaders
- Kyle McCord has thrown for 497 yards (248.5 ypg) to lead Ohio State, completing 64.2% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes compared to one interception this season.
- TreVeyon Henderson has 103 rushing yards on 17 carries with two touchdowns.
- DeaMonte Trayanum has collected 77 yards on 14 carries.
- Marvin Harrison Jr.'s leads his squad with 178 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on nine receptions (out of 18 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Emeka Egbuka has hauled in eight passes while averaging 55 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Cade Stover has racked up five receptions for 98 yards, an average of 49 yards per game.
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed has thrown for 589 yards (294.5 per game) while completing 67.5% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes this season. He's also rushed for 41 yards with two touchdowns.
- Davion Ervin-Poindexter has carried the ball 15 times for 78 yards.
- Markese Stepp has run for 69 yards across 13 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Easton Messer's 134 receiving yards (67 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions on 12 targets with one touchdown.
- Dalvin Smith has racked up 107 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) and one touchdown on nine receptions.
- Blue Smith's nine targets have resulted in eight catches for 88 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio State or Western Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.