Toledo vs. San Jose State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The San Jose State Spartans (1-2) are 7.5-point underdogs on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Toledo Rockets (1-1). The point total is 56.5.
On offense, Toledo has been a top-25 unit, ranking eighth-best in the FBS by putting up 49.5 points per game. The Rockets rank 40th on defense (16.5 points allowed per game). With 382.3 total yards per game on offense, San Jose State ranks 78th in the FBS in 2023. Defensively, it ranks 89th, allowing 381 total yards per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Toledo vs. San Jose State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Toledo, Ohio
- Venue: The Glass Bowl
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Toledo vs. San Jose State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
- Akron vs Kentucky
Toledo Betting Records & Stats
Toledo Stats Leaders
- In 14 games last year, DeQuan Finn threw for 2,265 yards (161.8 per game), with 23 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 59.8%.
- Also, Finn rushed for 632 yards and nine TDs.
- Jerjuan Newton had 53 catches for 830 yards (59.3 per game) and nine touchdowns in 14 games.
- In 14 games a season ago, Jacquez Stuart ran for 770 yards (55 per game) and four TDs.
- In 14 games, Tucker Gleason threw for 884 yards (63.1 per game), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions, and a completion percentage of 47.5%.
- On the ground, Gleason scored three touchdowns and picked up 185 yards.
- Dyontae Johnson amassed 75 tackles, six TFL, three sacks, and one pass defended in 14 games last year.
- In 14 games in 2022, Dallas Gant compiled 75 tackles and four TFL.
- Desjuan Johnson picked up 5.5 sacks in addition to his seven TFL, 43 tackles, and one interception a season ago.
- Jamal Hines compiled 39 tackles, six TFL, and 5.5 sacks over 14 games played in 2022.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.