How to Watch the Toledo vs. San Jose State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Toledo Rockets (1-1) and the San Jose State Spartans (1-2) play at the The Glass Bowl on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On the offensive side of the ball, Toledo has been a top-25 unit, ranking eighth-best in the FBS by averaging 49.5 points per game. The Rockets rank 40th on defense (16.5 points allowed per game). San Jose State ranks 50th in points per game (34.7), but it has been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 20th-worst in the FBS with 33.7 points ceded per contest.
Here we will go deep into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Toledo vs. San Jose State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Toledo, Ohio
- Venue: The Glass Bowl
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- TCU vs Houston
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Penn State vs Illinois
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
Toledo vs. San Jose State Key Statistics
|Toledo||San Jose State|
|482.5 (38th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||382.3 (17th)|
|306.0 (40th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||381.0 (124th)|
|182.0 (50th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||173.7 (55th)|
|300.5 (28th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||208.7 (89th)|
|1 (9th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (48th)|
Toledo Stats Leaders
- DeQuan Finn leads Toledo with 462 yards (231.0 ypg) on 36-of-53 passing with five touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 82 rushing yards on 24 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jacquez Stuart has 119 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown.
- Junior Vandeross III's team-high 106 yards as a receiver have come on nine receptions (out of 16 targets).
- Jerjuan Newton has put up a 106-yard season so far with two touchdowns, hauling in eight passes on 11 targets.
- CC Ezirim has compiled three receptions for 79 yards, an average of 39.5 yards per game.
San Jose State Stats Leaders
- Chevan Cordeiro has thrown for 546 yards (182.0 per game) while completing 59.3% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes this season. He's also run for 100 yards with one touchdown.
- Quali Conley has run for 202 yards on 29 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Kairee Robinson has run for 152 yards across 25 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- Nick Nash has hauled in 117 receiving yards on 14 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Charles Ross has put up a 109-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught nine passes on 14 targets.
- Sam Olson's eight catches (on 15 targets) have netted him 91 yards (30.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Toledo or San Jose State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.