Browns vs. Steelers Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
Bookmakers project a close contest when the Cleveland Browns (1-0) visit the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) on Monday, September 18, 2023 in a matchup between AFC North rivals at Acrisure Stadium. Cleveland is favored by 2 points. The matchup's total has been listed at 38.5 points.
The recent betting insights and trends for the Browns can be found below before they meet the Steelers. The Steelers' recent betting trends and insights can be found in this article before they play the Browns.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Browns vs. Steelers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cleveland Moneyline||Pittsburgh Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Browns (-2)||38.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Browns (-2.5)||38.5||-126||+108||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV Info: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cleveland went 7-9-0 last year.
- The Browns went 3-3 ATS as 2-point favorites or greater last year.
- Last year, eight of Cleveland's 17 games hit the over.
- Pittsburgh covered the spread 10 times in 17 games last season.
- The Steelers were 5-4-1 ATS last year when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Last year, seven of Pittsburgh's 17 games hit the over.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.