How to Watch the Guardians vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians will hit the field against the Kansas City Royals and Michael Massey at Kauffman Stadium on Monday at 2:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Guardians vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Royals Odds|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in MLB play this season (115).
- Cleveland has the third-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.380).
- The Guardians rank 15th in MLB with a .249 batting average.
- Cleveland has the No. 27 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.1 runs per game (614 total runs).
- The Guardians are 23rd in baseball with a .312 on-base percentage.
- Guardians hitters strike out seven times per game, the fewest strikeouts in the majors.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Cleveland's pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- Cleveland has a 3.92 team ERA that ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians have the 16th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.288).
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Guardians will send Cal Quantrill (3-6) out to make his 17th start of the season. He is 3-6 with a 5.40 ERA and 48 strikeouts in 85 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the right-hander tossed six innings against the San Francisco Giants, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- Quantrill is trying to build on a third-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Quantrill is seeking his fourth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.3 frames per appearance on the mound.
- In three of his 16 total appearances this season he has not given up an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Giants||W 3-1||Away||Cal Quantrill||Sean Manaea|
|9/13/2023||Giants||L 6-5||Away||Logan Allen||Kyle Harrison|
|9/15/2023||Rangers||W 12-3||Home||Lucas Giolito||Jon Gray|
|9/16/2023||Rangers||W 2-1||Home||Tanner Bibee||Dane Dunning|
|9/17/2023||Rangers||W 9-2||Home||Gavin Williams||Cody Bradford|
|9/18/2023||Royals||-||Away||Cal Quantrill||Brady Singer|
|9/20/2023||Royals||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Zack Greinke|
|9/21/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Jack Flaherty|
|9/22/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Gavin Williams||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/23/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Cal Quantrill||Dean Kremer|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.