Guardians vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
On Monday, September 18 at 2:10 PM ET, the Cleveland Guardians (72-78) visit the Kansas City Royals (48-102) at Kauffman Stadium. Cal Quantrill will get the ball for the Guardians, while Brady Singer will take the hill for the Royals.
The Royals have been listed as +105 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Guardians (-130). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the matchup.
Guardians vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Quantrill - CLE (3-6, 5.40 ERA) vs Singer - KC (8-11, 5.51 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-130||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Guardians and Royals matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Guardians (-130), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Guardians win, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.69 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will José Ramírez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
Guardians vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Guardians have been favored 66 times and won 36, or 54.5%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter, the Guardians have gone 25-26 (49%).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians have a 2-3 record from the five games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Royals have been victorious in 40, or 31.2%, of the 128 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Royals have a mark of 37-83 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 3-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Kansas City and its opponents are 2-6-2 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.