NC State vs. Virginia: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 22
The NC State Wolfpack (2-1) will face off against their ACC-rival, the Virginia Cavaliers (0-3) in a matchup on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Scott Stadium. The Wolfpack are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 8.5 points. An over/under of 47.5 points has been set for the outing.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the NC State vs. Virginia matchup.
NC State vs. Virginia Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
NC State vs. Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||NC State Moneyline||Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||NC State (-8.5)||47.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||NC State (-9.5)||47.5||-360||+280||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Cal vs Washington
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- SMU vs TCU
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Texas vs Baylor
- BYU vs Kansas
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UAB vs Georgia
NC State vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- NC State has not won against the spread this season in two games with a spread.
- The Wolfpack have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Virginia has covered once in three chances against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers have not covered the spread this year (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
NC State & Virginia 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+35000||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|To Win the ACC||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the ACC||+30000||Bet $100 to win $30000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.