You know how to lead and innovate – and so do we.
Every day, AT&T connects our customers and our people with the coolest, most cutting-edge technology anywhere. We're not just the phone company anymore, and you're not just any sales person.
This is where your ability to think differently and to take charge can help you really go places. Where are you headed?
Join us as a SALES CONSULTANT.
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
What you'll do as an AT&T Sales Consultant:
- class="MsoNormal">Consult with customers to recommend and sell a variety of AT&T products and services to meet our customers' needs
- class="MsoNormal">Provide AT&T customers with a positive sales and service experience
- class="MsoNormal">Interact with multiple online systems while speaking with customers
- class="MsoNormal">Meet sales quotas and service objectives in a fast paced call center environment
Our Sales Consultant must be able to:
- class="MsoNormal">Complete on-the-job and/or classroom training as required to remain on the job
- class="MsoNormal">Work day, evening, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
- class="MsoNormal">Provide satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- class="MsoNormal">Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Employment Inventory (EI)
Call Center Audition (CC Audition)
Customer Service Assessment (CSA)
Test study guides can be found at www.att.jobs/tips .
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business.