CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Creekside in Brecksville shared a recipe for Champagne Chicken.
- 3 oz. olive oil
- Four lightly floured (4 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 oz. sliced zucchini
- 6 oz. canned artichokes
- 3 oz. sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tbs. garlic
- 1 oz. flour
- 4 oz. champagne
- 8 oz. chicken stock
- 4 oz. heavy cream
- Ohio City spinach linguine
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan. Lightly flour chicken and place in sauté pan.
- Cook chicken until the edges turn brown, then flip chicken.
- Add zucchini and artichokes. Cook for roughly 2-3 minutes
- Add sun dried tomatoes and garlic. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add flour and stir to make roux.
- Add champagne and deglaze (this will take about 30 seconds).
- Add 8 oz. chicken stock and bring to simmer.
- Add heavy cream and bring to boil, once boiling turn burner off.
- Serve chicken over Ohio City spinach linguine and top with sauce.