CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Warning: Some readers might find this story cheesy.
The Mac & Cheese Trail in Cleveland is real, and it is delicious.
Cleveland's food scene is hot right now. So, it shouldn't be surprising that listicles about Cleveland eateries would be popping up on your social media feed. When an article from "Only In Your State" featured a "Mac & Cheese Trail" it was almost impossible to ignore.
Cleveland 19 hit the road with reporter and foodie Jen Picciano to try out some of the best Mac & Cheese in the area and what we discovered - Cleveland makes some awesome cheesy goodness. While we couldn't get to all eight we made it to four of the locations. You can watch the video to see which of the locations we found irresistible.
The original listicle featured 8 locations, here they are.
1. Lucky's Cafe (777 Starkweather Ave., Cleveland)
2. Flannery's Pub (323 Prospect Ave. East, Cleveland)
3. The Happy Dog (5801 Detroit Ave., Cleveland)
4. Ice Cream Joy (15210 Madison Ave., Lakewood)
5. Cleveland Vegan Catering & Cafe (17112 Detroit Ave., Lakewood)
6. BBQ CLE (14040 Puritas Ave., Cleveland)
7. Two Bucks (18336 Bagley Rd., Middleburg Heights)
8. The Brewkettle Taproom and Smokehouse (8377 Pearl Rd., Strongsville)