Cleveland traffic alert: Weekend travel impacted by major construction projects
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The Ohio Department of Transportation says a construction closure will impact weekend drivers in and around Cleveland.
The bridge beam installation work affect drivers on I-77, I-480, and I-490 beginning Friday at 8 p.m. and lasting through Monday at 6 a.m.
The following list of closures will take place:
- I-77 northbound at I-480. Motorists will be detoured via I-480 west to SR 176 north to I-490 east to I-77 north.
- I-77 southbound at I-490. Motorists will be detoured via I-490 west to SR 176 south to I-480 east to I-77 south.
- I-480 east and westbound ramp to I-77 north. Motorists will be detoured via SR 176 north to I-490 east to I-77 north.
- I-490 east and westbound ramps to I-77 south. Motorists will be detoured via I-77 north to East 30th Street to I-77 south to I-490 west to SR 176 south.
- I-77 southbound at the SR 21 exit ramp. Motorists will be detoured via SR 21 south to SR 17 west to I-480 east and back onto I-77 south.
Click here for more information on the closures.
Copyright 2018 WOIO. All rights reserved.